Carlos Armando De Castro
Some of our engineering projects:
* Complete design (kinematic, dynamic and structural) of mechanism for a prosthetic cyclist hand for Jorge Tadeo Lozano University (2018).
* CFD simulation of the winds in conditions of storm to prevent inlet of water in a grain storage warehouse in Pereira (2018).
* Structural integrity analysis of a prosthetic cyclist hand for Jorge Tadeo Lozano University (2017).
* Assistance in project to improve process and product of biomass fuel made from coffee production residues of the Educative Institution Naranjal (Quimbaya, Colombia) for the Terpel Foundation (2017).
* Geometric design of parts and calculation of the system to hang a 1:2 replica of a Curtiss Falcon of the Colombian Museum of Air and Space built by Aera Colombia (2017):
* Computational design and simulation of profiles of polymer-wood composite (WPC) for the company Elalco (2016):
* Experimental tests of electric ultralight airplane designed in 2014 and built by A-620 Aircraft Builders (2016):
* Development and implementation of a numerical model in Excel to analyse the heat power and efficiency of wood stoves for NGO Patrimonio Natural, experimental tests of the stoves (2016):
* Design of natural ventilation for grain storage warehouse in Pereira, Colombia (2015):
* Structural strength validation of the design of structure made by Megaestructuras (2015):
* Aerodynamic and conceptual design for electric ultralight airplane for A-620 Aircraft Builders (2014):
* Geometric and structural design of supports for metal rolls for Impala Terminals Colombia (2013):
* Field supervision of the implementation of solar energy system in Pasca, Cundinamarca, Colombia, inside the project OPEN for Renewable Energies (2012):
* Design and construction of starch solar dryer in Pasca, Cundinamarca, Colombia, inside the project OPEN for Renewable Energies(2012):
* Design of natural ventilation for the Colombian American School in Bogotá (2011):
* Design of support plate for electronic sensors for AREC (2011):
* Design of natural ventilation for the offices and workshop for TRIAL (2010):
* Ventilation and thermal loads analysis for RGB building of University of the Andes (2009):
* Structural analysis of antenna towers and light post for Polyuprotec (2009):