Carlos Armando De Castro
- Basic Airplane Dynamics for Engineers (spanish)
- Basic Numerical Methods for Engineers (spanish)
Technical and scientific papers:
- Optimization by computational simulation of tunnel-type solar dryers. 10.13140/RG.2.2.16082.86726 (spanish)
- Numerical study on transient heat transfer under soil with plastic mulch in agriculture applications using a nonlinear finite element model. Published in ArXiv.
- Computational Analysis of the Heat Gain of Buildings Through Their Roofs Using a Heat Transfer Transient Nonlinear Model Solved by Numerical Methods.
- Advances on the optimization of solar dryers for agricultural products. Published in the Memories of the 1st. Congress on Sustainable Energy in Colombia. ECCI. (spanish)
- Design and construction of tunnel solar dryer for sagú starch. Published in the memories of the International Seminar on Drying of Agricultural Products, U. Nacional de Colombia, 2012. (spanish)
- Model and simulation of heat transfer under soil with plastic mulch published in the memories of the VII Colombian Congress on Numerical Modeling, U. de los Andes. (spanish)
- Mathematical model of the water absorbed by a walker under the rain using non-dimensional numbers (spanish)